|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Lagomere is the central region of Deshaan. It is the seat of Morrowind's capital city of Mournhold, also the seat of the Tribunal Temple. It also contains the academy of Shad Astula to the northwest. The Lagomere Dolmen is located in the west, across the river south of Academy. To the south is the border gate to Shadowfen in the Black Marsh. Stonefalls borders on the north, but there is no gate here. To the west is the region of Redolent Loam, and Siltreen borders on the east.
- Shad Astula — An academy of magic located in north-central Deshaan, just northeast of Mournhold.
- Tribunal Temple — A large temple in the northern section of Mournhold in Deshaan.
- Vale of the Ghost Snake — A small village in eastern Deshaan, east of the city of Mournhold.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Bthanual — A Dwemer ruin in central Deshaan, west of Mournhold.
- Deepcrag Den — A kwama mine south of Mournhold, just north of the gate to Shadowfen.
- Mzithumz — A Dwemer ruin in northern Deshaan, north of Mournhold.
- Taleon's Crag — A cave in southern Deshaan, just south of the Vale of the Ghost Snake.
- The Triple Circle Mine — A mine in central Deshaan, just west of the town of Selfora.
Points of Interest
- Berezan's Mine — A closed mine located in northern Deshaan, just west of Mzithumz.
- 20x20px Coiled Path Landing — A dock in eastern Deshaan, on the eastern edge of the Vale of the Ghost Snake.
- 20x20px Hlanii's Hovel — A small floating dock in central Deshaan, just southeast of the monastery of Muth Gnaar.
- 20x20px House Dres Farmstead — A farm in central Deshaan, just south of the city of Mournhold.
- 20x20px Shrine to Saint Rilms — A small shrine in central Deshaan, just southeast of the city of Mournhold.
- Ghost Snake Vale Wayshrine — Located north of the Vale of the Ghost Snake.
- Mournhold Wayshrine — Located in southeastern Mournhold.
- Shad Astula Wayshrine — Located south of Shad Astula.
- By Invitation Only: Sneak into the Pact's most exclusive mage's college.
- Carving Cuttle: Harvest kwama cuttle in Deepcrag Den.
- Cultural Exchange: Help out the Glorious Expedition for Nord Cultural Exchange.
- Dissonant Commands: Learn about a mysterious Dwemer rod.
- The Dungeon Delvers: Help two adventurers investigate a Dwemer ruin.
- The Light Fantastic: Help two adventurers recover a Dwemer relic to present to the Shad Astula Arch-Mage.
- Mechanical Murder: Find out why Dwemer constructs attacked a Hlaalu caravan.
- Remembering Risa: Recover an amulet from the Coiled Path.
- School Daze: Help new students pass their entrance tests.
- Search and Rescue: Help fumigate the kwama mine at Deepcrag Den.
- A Service for the Dead: Return a dead man's medallion.
- Trade Negotiations: Find out what happened to Raston Vendil.
- The Trial of the Ghost Snake: Decide the fate of the Mabrigash tribe.
- Vengeance of the Oppressed: Help some former slaves get their revenge.
- Vision Quest: Save Shad Astula from a Maulborn takeover.
- That Which Matters Most: Help salvage a looted caravan.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Temple Knight||15||Free the Tribunal Temple from invading Daedric forces.|