|Off the coast of Elsweyr|
- This island off the south coast of Elsweyr is named after the Khajiiti goddess of weather and the sky, who is usually represented as a great hawk. She finds many worshipers among the cat-folk's sailors and farmers, especially those who grow moon-sugar cane.
Khenarthi's Roost is a small island off the coast of Elsweyr inhabited by both Khajiit and Maormer, named for the Khajiiti goddess Khenarthi. The island is dotted with moon sugar plantations and is a location of both active Khajiiti worship and Maormer magic, as the Khajiit signed a peace treaty with the Maormer which allowed them to settle on the island. This island is under the influence of the Aldmeri Dominion, who are actively combating skooma production.
A devastating storm recently hit the island; in the course of the Dominion questline it is revealed the storm was conjured by Maormer. Broken ships litter the south and west sides of the island, and the village of Cat's Eye Quay, near the port city of Mistral, is almost completely gone.
- Mistral — A port city on Khenarthi's Roost.
- Cat's Eye Quay — A dockyard northeast of Mistral.
- Eagle's Strand — A ruined fort on the south side of Khenarthi's Roost.
Farms and Plantations
- Laughing Moons Plantation — A farm in the southwest of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Speckled Shell Plantation — A farm in the southeast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Windcatcher Plantation — A farm in the northwest of Khenarthi's Roost.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Bolga's Hunting Camp — A small camp along the beach northwestern Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Rid-Thar's Solace — A small temple on the northeastern end of Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Temple of the Crescent Moons — A temple in southern Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Temple of the Dark Moon — A temple in western Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Temple of Two-Moons Dance — A temple in southwestern Khenarthi's Roost, just to the east of Shattered Shoals.
- Hazak's Hollow — A cave in the northeast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Shattered Shoals — A series of shipwrecks on the western coast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Temple of the Mourning Springs — A ruined temple on the eastern side of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Khenarthi's Roost Wayshrine — Located southwest of the Temple of the Crescent Moons in southern Khenarthi's Roost.
- Mistral Wayshrine — Located at the western end of Mistral, near the Maormer Embassy.
Aldmeri Dominion Quests
- Storm on the Horizon: Go to Khenarthi's Roost to find the Khajiit who saved you.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- The Tempest Unleashed: Stop a summoned storm from destroying Mistral.
- To Auridon: Travel to Auridon.
- Dark Knowledge: Find and destroy three deadly tomes.
- The Family Business: Decide the fate of a moon sugar farming family.
- Moon-Sugar Medicament: Rescue a young Khajiit from his skooma-smuggling captors.
- A Pinch of Sugar: Help Juranda-ra save her plantation.
- The Root of the Problem: Stop a kwama infestation from destroying a sacred tree.
|Exposed to sky, surveying the strand.||At the top of a flooded tower in Eagle's Strand.|
|Southern temple's hidden jewel.||On the terrace behind the Temple of the Crescent Moons.|
|Wooden bones, awash in ruin.||In the Shattered Shoals region, west of the Temple of the Dark Moon.|
|Abandoned before mourning.||Southwest of the stairs leading up to the Temple of the Mourning Springs.|
|Sighted by serpents in Mistral.||Western Mistral, behind the Maormer Embassy.|
|Surly root-chewers burrow nearby.||Northwest of Windcatcher Plantation, outside of a kwama-infested cave.|
|Pyandonean Ray||Salt||Bolga's Hunting Camp|
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.
|Este article relacionado a Online é um stub. Você pode ajudar .|