|Imperial City, Cyrodiil|
| Underneath the Imperial City
The Imperial Sewers are the sewer system of the Imperial City. For those who own the DLC or are members of ESO Plus, the sewers serve as the means of entry to the city. Each entrance can be used by players from any Alliance, and upon entry, they will be ported straight to their own Alliance's base of operations. The Imperial Sewers plays similarly to a Public Dungeon, but with PvP in all areas except a few small alliance safe zones. The sewers contain three entrances to the White-Gold Tower, and three entrances to the Ancient Underground.
- Abyssal Depths — A section of the Aldmeri Dominion branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Alessian Tombs — A section of the Imperial Sewers joining the Ebonheart Pact branch to the central hub.
- Antediluvian Vaults — A section of the Ebonheart Pact branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Barathrum Centrata — The section of the Imperial Sewers directly beneath White-Gold Tower.
- Harena Hypogeum — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Ebonheart Pact territory.
- Irrigation Tunnels — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Aldmeri Dominion territory.
- Lambent Passage — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Daggerfall Covenant territory.
- Vile Drainage — A section of the Daggerfall Covenant branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Wavering Veil — A section of the Imperial Sewers joining the Daggerfall Covenant branch to the central hub.
- Weaver's Nest — A section of the Imperial Sewers joining the Aldmeri Dominion branch to the central hub.
- Exiting the sewers will transport you back to the Border Gates, rather than returning you to the Lake Rumare shoreline.
- Many portals can be found scattered throughout the sewers. Closing all three portals in the center of the Barathrum Centrata will summon the Simulacrum of Molag Bal.
- The Imperial Sewers map is missing a passage in the Alessian Tombs that goes beneath the area with Secundinus the Despoiler.
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|