Eastern Wrothgar is the eastern region of Wrothgar. Its high mountains result in a frigid, snowy climate. The city of Orsinium and the nearby Shatul Range can be found nestled in the foothills, while Fharun Stronghold is located far to the north. The entrances to Rkindaleft and the Maelstrom Arena are both found at the eastern extreme of this region. To the south, Merchant's Gate links the zone to Bangkorai.
Like the other two subzones of Wrothgar, Eastern Wrothgar is distinguishable by its climate and little else. It has no associated questline or achievements, and has been left purposefully unnamed in-game.
- Fharun Stronghold — An Orc stronghold found along the coast in northern Wrothgar.
- Frozen Fleet — A frozen plain found southwest of Fharun Stronghold.
- Merchant's Gate — A gate found on the southern border of Wrothgar.
Farms and Plantations
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Bonerock Cavern — A cave found north of Orsinium.
- Sorrow — A mountain found east of Fharun Stronghold.
- Coldperch Cavern — A cave northeast of Orsinium.
- Maelstrom Arena — An otherworldly solo arena accessed from Wrothgar.
- 20x20px Rkindaleft — A Dwemer ruin in Wrothgar.
- Zthenganaz — A buried Dwarven ruin south of Fharun Stronghold.
- King-Chief's Throne — A Riekr camp north of Orsinium.
- The Mad Ogre's Altar — An altar southeast of Fharun Stronghold.
- Nyzchaleft Falls — A Dwarven ruin northwest of Rkindaleft.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Forlorn Watchtower — A tower located north of Orsinium.
- 20x20px Jehanna Docks — A small jetty northeast of Fharun Stronghold.
- Malacath Statue — A statue found northeast of Orsinium.
- Morkuldin Forge — A crafting station found west of Morkul Stronghold.
- Icy Shore Wayshrine — Located south of the Frozen Fleet.
- Merchant's Gate Wayshrine — Located north of Merchant's Gate.
- Orsinium Wayshrine — Located in Orsinium.
- Shatul Wayshrine
- Two Rivers Wayshrine
- Coldwind's Den — A cave to the east of Jehanna Docks.
- Morkul Descent
- Orzorga's Kitchen — A settlement found north of Orsinium.
- Sanctuary of Malacath