|Este artigo poderia se beneficiar com uma imagem.
Veja Ajuda:Imagens para informações sobre como subir imagens. Por favor remova este template da página quando ela estiver completa.
The Drowned Coast is the western region of Greenshade. It includes the city of Woodhearth, as well as the Seaside Sanctuary to the north and Shademist Moors to the south, with the Drowned Coast Dolmen on an island to the south of that. It also extends in a wedge inland, reaching almost but not quite to the city of Marbruk. It is bordered on the north by Green's Marrow and the south by the Wilderking Court.
Groves and Marshes
- Rootwater Grove — A bog in western Greenshade, east of Woodhearth.
- Shademist Moors — Swamps in southwestern Greenshade, southeast of Woodhearth.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Seaside Sanctuary — A large island ruin in northwestern Greenshade.
- Serpent's Grotto — A cave in western Greenshade, northeast of Woodhearth.
- Naril Nagaia — An extensive Ayleid ruin in southwestern Greenshade, east of Woodhearth.
- Rulanyil's Fall — An Ayleid ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of the city of Woodhearth.
- The Underroot — A cave in western Greenshade, southeast of the Seaside Sanctuary.
- Gathongor's Mire — A swampy island off the coast of Greenshade, south of Woodhearth.
- Reconnaissance Camp — Near a small lake east of Rootwater Grove in Greenshade.
- Rootwater Spring — A bog northeast of Rootwater Grove in Greenshade.
- Drowned Coast Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island southeast of Woodhearth in southwestern Greenshade.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Fisherman's Rest — A spit of land on the western shore of Greenshade, north of Woodhearth.
- Rootwatch Tower — A ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of Woodhearth.
- Seaside Sanctuary Wayshrine — Located on an island east of the Seaside Sanctuary.
- Serpent's Grotto Wayshrine — Located next to Serpent's Grotto.
- Woodhearth Wayshrine — Located within Woodhearth.
- The Amronal of Valenwood: Defeat a wispmother haunting the marshes.
- The Dead King: Stop the Worm Cult from resurrecting an Ayleid king.
- Deadly Ambition: Investigate the disappearance of the Mages Guild on the moors.
- The Flooded Grove: Help protect Greenshade from Daedra.
- Hunting the Troll: Track down a troll that's been terrorizing local hunters.
- In the Belly of the Sea Hawk: Recover a shipment of fine silks.
- Lost in the Mist: Search for a Bosmer's missing wife.
- Manthir's Debt: Settle a dispute over an overdue debt and the Bosmer Right of Theft.
- The Merethic Collection: Recover priceless artifacts within Rulanyil's Fall.
- Mist and Shadow: Investigate the mysterious mist in Shademist Moors.
- The Misuses of Knowledge: Deliver notes about undead to their author.
- Scaled Captors: Rescue a Bosmer scouting party from their Argonian captors.
- The Serpent Lord: Rebind a great sea serpent released by the Maormer.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|The Veil Lifted||5||End the Veiled Heritance threat in Greenshade.|