The Daggerfall Covenant is one of the three joinable factions participating in the Alliance War, the other two being the Aldmeri Dominion and the Ebonheart Pact. The crest of the Daggerfall Covenant is a lion, and its colors are blue and silver. It consists of the Bretons of High Rock, the Orcs of Orsinium, and the Redguards of Hammerfell. The alliance is an egalitarian democratic association which uses its military might to secure lucrative trade routes. Led by High King Emeric of Wayrest, the Covenant seeks to capture the Ruby Throne in order to restore the Second Empire and return stability to Tamriel. Covenant players will begin in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra, after being washed up unconscious on the shores of Stros M'Kai following their escape from Molag Bal's realm of Coldharbour. They will have the option to visit Stros M'Kai to find the person who rescued them from the sea.
The marriage of King Emeric to Princess Maraya of Sentinel led to the province of Hammerfell, under King Fahara'jad, entering a trade agreement with High Rock. The Orcs of Orsinium, led by King Kurog, joined the alliance after Emeric pledged to restore their kingdom following their assistance in Ranser's War; however, there are a number of Orcish tribes outside of the Wrothgar Mountains who remain independent of the Covenant.
For historical information, see the lore article.
- Alik'r Desert — A region along the northern coast of Hammerfell.
- Bangkorai — A region connecting the northern reaches of Hammerfell with the east of High Rock.
- Betnikh — A small island off the southern tip of High Rock, with steep cliffs and a lush, fertile interior.
- Glenumbra — A region in High Rock covering the entire peninsula that separates Iliac Bay from the Abecean Sea.
- Rivenspire — The northern region of High Rock.
- Stormhaven — The south-central region of High Rock.
- Stros M'Kai — A desert island off the coast of Hammerfell.
The Covenant also have a territorial claim over the northern and northwestern parts of Cyrodiil.
- Cyrodiil — The central province of Tamriel and home of the Imperials, who stand alone in the Alliance War.
Stros M'Kai and Betnikh
- The Broken Spearhead: Visit Stros M'Kai to repay the debt to your rescuer.
- The Spearhead's Crew: Gather Kaleen's crew to help with a heist.
- Tip of the Spearhead: Steal some documents from a local thug.
- The Bloodthorn Plot: Retrieve a stolen object and discover why it was stolen.
- Carzog's Demise: Learn about an ancient and powerful Ayleid relic.
- On to Glenumbra: Continue on to the peninsular city of Daggerfall.
These quests take place in the city of Daggerfall.
- Blood and the Crescent Moon: Investigate the strange goings-on in Daggerfall.
- Bloodthorn Assassins: Foil an assassination attempt in Daggerfall.
- Turning of the Trees: Help the Wyrd Sisters set up a ward to protect Deleyn's Mill.
- Ash and Reprieve: Rescue the villagers scattered around Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Tree's Roots: Cleanse the roots of the Wyrd Tree and evacuate Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Sisters: Meet with Wyress Ileana and investigate the corruption in Daenia.
- Seeking the Guardians: Discover what has become of the elemental guardians.
- Champion of the Guardians: Restore the link between the Wyrd Sisters and the guardians.
- To the Wyrd Tree: Locate Wyress Gwen near the Wyrd Tree to see how you can help.
- Reclaiming the Elements: Help the Wyrd Sisters reclaim the Beldama Wyrd.
- Purifying the Wyrd Tree: Destroy the corruption of the Beldama Wyrd Tree.
- Werewolves to the North: Investigate reports of werewolves in the Cambray Hills.
These quests take place in the town of Aldcroft.
- A Duke in Exile: Help find a kidnapped duke.
- Wolves in the Fold: Investigate the Camlorn refugees for any signs of Faolchu's agents.
- Lineage of Tooth and Claw: Discover how Faolchu was summoned back from the dead.
These quests take place at the Glenumbra Moors battlefield.
- The Glenumbra Moors: Head to the ancient battleground at Glenumbra Moors.
- Ripple Effect: Help discover a way to defeat an ancient enemy.
- A Step Back in Time: Relive the last moments of the Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- The Nameless Soldier: Learn how Faolchu met his end at the Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- Retaking Camlorn: Find the Lion Guard and inform them of how to defeat Faolchu.
These quests take place in the city of Camlorn.
- Rally Cry: Help the Lion Guard reach the city of Camlorn.
- A Lingering Hope: Help the Lion Guard get inside the city of Camlorn.
- Hidden in Flames: Cure the Camlorn citizenry of lycanthropy.
- The Fall of Faolchu: Confront Faolchu the Reborn and retake the city of Camlorn.
- Taking the Fight to the Enemy: Seek out the Lion Guard regiment searching for evil in the King's Guard region.
- The Lion Guard's Stand: Search for the missing Lion Guard patrols near the Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Mastering the Talisman: Help a Mages Guild wizard recharge an ancient relic.
- Mists of Corruption: Find a way through the poison mists at Cath Bedraud.
- The Labyrinth: Find a safe place within the labyrinth of crypts at Cath Bedraud.
- Angof the Gravesinger: Stop Angof the Gravesinger's necromantic plan to conquer Glenumbra.
- A Dangerous Dream: Find a Lion Guard captain who was kidnapped by Daedric cultists in Stormhaven.
- False Accusations: Ensure Koeglin Village remains safe from those who would do it harm.
- To Alcaire Castle: Investigate rumors of discourse at Alcaire Castle.
- Army at the Gates: Derive the true purpose of the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Two Sides to Every Coin: Help the Duchess deliver her message from the castle to the Alik'r camp.
- Life of the Duchess: Take action to protect Duchess Lakana of Alcaire.
- The Safety of the Kingdom: Investigate the assassination attempts at Alcaire Castle.
- Tracking Sir Hughes: Track down Sir Hughes at Firebrand Keep.
- The Flame of Dissent: Stop the Knights of the Flame from attacking the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Retaking Firebrand Keep: Put an end to the plan that threatens the Covenant.
- Sir Hughes' Fate: Assuage the evil omens plaguing Sir Hughes.
- Unanswered Questions: Seek the counsel of the Spirit Wardens in Menevia.
- Fire in the Fields: Help extinguish the fires in the fields at Pariah Abbey.
- Azura's Guardian: Look for the Spirit Wardens that went to investigate the Cave of Dreams.
- A Prison of Sleep: Make use of a soporific potion and enter a dreaming sleep.
- Pursuing the Shard: Head to Wayrest to inform High King Emeric of the theft from the Abbey.
- The Signet Ring: Help resolve the situation between Count Hosni at-Tura and his father.
- Evidence Against Adima: Help Lady Sirali at-Tura collect enough incriminating evidence to exonerate her son.
- Saving Hosni: Take another trip into the Dreamstride at the At-Tura Estate.
- The Return of the Dream Shard: Return the stolen Dream Shard to Pariah Abbey.
- Another Omen: Warn High King Emeric of the emergent threat in Gavaudon.
- General Godrun's Orders: Help the Murtag Clan reclaim Shinji's Scarp.
- Ending the Ogre Threat: Stop the Ironhand ogres from using a mountain cavern to attack Shinji's Scarp.
- Godrun's Dream: Rescue the general from the realm of nightmares.
- Azura's Aid: Cleanse the Shrine of Azura and pray for guidance.
- Vaermina's Gambit: Face the Night Terror and end the threat to Stormhaven.
These quests are given by the noble houses of Rivenspire.
- The Road to Rivenspire: Head to Rivenspire on the order of High King Emeric and assess the situation between the noble houses.
- Shornhelm Divided: Help reunify the city of Shornhelm.
- Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Discover the true nature of the threat to Rivenspire.
- The Blood-Splattered Shield: Help House Tamrith and the Crestshade refugees in Eyebright Feld.
- The Concealing Veil: Head to Westmark Moor to assist the Count in some Ayleid research.
- Northpoint in Peril: Help House Dorell find a way into their own city.
- The Liberation of Northpoint: Free Northpoint from the control of House Montclair.
- Puzzle of the Pass: Head to the Boralis mountains and find a way through the Shrouded Pass.
- The Lightless Remnant: Strike down the traitor and restore peace to Rivenspire.
- The Crown of Shornhelm: Counsel the High King and recommend a true leader for Rivenspire.
- Favor for the Queen: Set sail for Alik'r at the behest of the Queen.
These quests take place in the city of Sentinel.
- Risen From the Depths: Save the Sentinel guards from their honor-bound handicap.
- Rise of the Dead: Investigate reports of the Withered Hand for King Fahara'jad.
- The Impervious Vault: Stop the Withered Hand from raiding the Impervious Vault.
- In Search of the Ash'abah: Look for the Ash'abah in the deserts of Myrkwasa.
These quests are given by the Ash'abah and the Throne Keepers, and take place in the deserts of Myrkwasa.
- Morwha's Curse: Help the Ash'abah concoct a poison antidote.
- The Initiation: Join the Ash'abah tribe.
- Ash'abah Rising: Meet the Ash'abah at Tu'whacca's Throne.
- Tu'whacca's Breath: Help the Throne Keeper cleanse Tu'whacca's temple.
- A Reckoning with Uwafa: Destroy the defiler of Tu'whacca's sacred grounds.
- The Scholar of Bergama: Seek out a scholar who knows about the Ansei Wards.
- Gone Missing: Investigate the disappearances in Bergama.
- Trouble at Tava's Blessing: Cross the Hollow Wastes and find the Prince.
- Alasan's Plot: Stop a powerful necromancer from becoming a lich.
- Shiri's Research: Follow an apprentice's research across the sands of Tigonus.
These quests are given by the Ash'abah and the Throne Keepers, and take place in the deserts of Tigonus.
- March of the Ra Gada: Follow the trials of the coming of the Ra Gada to Tamriel.
- Trials of the Hero: Learn from the spirits of heroes at HoonDing's Watch.
- The Search for Shiri: Look for the missing apprentice in Satakalaam.
- Imperial Incursion: Rescue hostages from the Imperials in Satakalaam.
- Amputating the Hand: End the threat of the Withered Hand in Alik'r.
These quests once again take place in Sentinel.
- Restoring the Ansei Wards: Restore the Ansei's protection to the consecrated dead of the desert.
- Kingdom in Mourning: Make haste for Bangkorai and rally the defenses of Evermore.
These quests take place in Evermore.
- A City in Black: Restore morale by bringing back a severed head.
- Imperial Infiltration: Help prevent an unwitting act of treason.
- Leading the Stand: Head into Mournoth to halt the Reachman advance.
- Beyond the Call: Discover what the Dark Witnesses have been cultivating in Northglen.
- Destroying the Dark Witnesses: Meet the Glenmoril Wyrd at Jackdaw Cove.
- Heart of Evil: Drive the hagraven and her Dark Witnesses out of Mournoth.
- The Parley: Attend a parley with the Imperial Magus-General.
- Rendezvous at the Pass: Meet the Lion Guard at the pass on the other side of Ephesus.
- Storming the Garrison: Help the Lion Guard and the Knights of Saint Pelin reclaim Bangkorai Garrison.
- Striking Back: Make preparations to liberate Southern Bangkorai from Imperial control.
- Trials and Tribulations: Find out what the Imperial Magus-General is planning.
- To Walk on Far Shores: Enter the afterlife and defeat Septima Tharn.
- To Coldharbour
- Messages Across Tamriel: Help the Great Mage set up an All-Banners meeting in a neutral location.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Convince all three alliances to invade Coldharbour.
"One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?" —High King Emeric
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|