- Though crossed by caravans and Covenant troops going to and from Cyrodiil, this wild region of eastern Hammerfell is a virtual no-man's-land. It's anchored on the east and west by the towns of Elinhir and Dragonstar.
Craglorn is a region situated in northeastern Hammerfell between Bangkorai and Cyrodiil. It is the first Adventure Zone to be released for the Elder Scrolls Online. The content is designed for 4-person parties, and is purely PvE.
The main questline revolves around the disappearance of the constellations from the sky. Delves will be instanced to your group, so you will always encounter a boss and find a Skyshard. Locations similar to Dark Anchors can be found, but are not tied to the story of the main questline involving Molag Bal. There are many side quests, added crafting options, two Trials and a new collection of 109 books called Craglorn Secrets.
Craglorn is split into three regions. Lower Craglorn comprises the two in the south of Craglorn, centered on the town of Belkarth. Upper Craglorn lies to the north, with the town of Dragonstar at its western end. Access between Upper and Lower Craglorn is by a rocky pass in the west, or through a sundered Iron Orc barricade in the east.
- Belkarth — A town in south-central Craglorn.
- Dragonstar — A town in northwestern Craglorn.
- Elinhir — A major city situated in eastern Craglorn.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Dragonstar Arena — A group-based arena in Upper Craglorn.
- Rahni'Za, School of Warriors — A sword academy in south-central Craglorn, west of Belkarth.
- The Seeker's Archive — An ancient library in Craglorn.
- Shada's Tear — A ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate.
- Skyreach Catacombs — An ancient Nedic crypt located in Upper Craglorn, southeast of Dragonstar.
- Skyreach Hold — A ruined Nedic city located in Upper Craglorn, south of Sanctum Ophidia.
- Skyreach Pinnacle — A ruined Nedic tower located in Upper Craglorn, east of Dragonstar.
- Spellscar — A giant obelisk that crashed to Tamriel, located north of Belkarth.
- Aetherian Archive — A tower in southeastern Craglorn near the city of Elinhir.
- Balamath — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Craglorn, north of Elinhir.
- Buried Sands — A cave in northwestern Craglorn.
- Chiselshriek Mine — A mine in northeastern Craglorn.
- Exarch's Stronghold — A Nordic ruin in Upper Craglorn.
- Fearfangs Cavern — A Nedic ruin in Upper Craglorn.
- Haddock's Market — A cave in south-central Craglorn, just east of Belkarth.
- Hel Ra Citadel — An ancient Yokudan fortress in southwestern Craglorn.
- Hircine's Haunt — A cave in central Craglorn, north of Belkarth.
- The Howling Sepulchers — A set of valleys in Upper Craglorn.
- Ilthag's Undertower — A fort in Upper Craglorn.
- Loth'Na Caverns — A glade in Upper Craglorn.
- Molavar — An Ayleid ruin located west of Elinhir in Lower Craglorn.
- Mtharnaz — A Dwemer ruin in southwestern Craglorn, near the Bangkorai Gate.
- Rkhardahrk — A group delve found in northern Craglorn, northeast of the Seeker's Archive.
- Rkundzelft — A Dwemer city founded by the Rourken clan in eastern Craglorn, just south of the Lake of Teeth.
- Ruins of Kardala — An ancient Yokudan tomb in western Lower Craglorn.
- Sanctum Ophidia — An ancient Nedic temple in northern Craglorn.
- Serpent's Nest — A cave in Upper Craglorn.
- Tombs of the Na-Totambu — A Yokudan burial ground in southern Craglorn.
- Zalgaz's Den — A cave west of Belkarth.
- Anka-Ra Burial Site — Five ruins in western Craglorn.
- Iron Orc Nirncrux Mine — Five mines in Upper Craglorn.
- Magical Anomaly — Five ruins in eastern Craglorn.
Points of Interest
- Atelier of the Twice-Born Star — A workshop in Upper Craglorn.
- 20x20px Bangkorai Gate — A border gate in western Craglorn.
- 20x20px Crossroads Encampment — A campsite found east of Dragonstar in Upper Craglorn.
- 20x20px Inazzur's Hold — An Iron Orc stronghold in eastern Craglorn.
- 20x20px Lake of Teeth — A lake found east of the Spellscar.
- Lanista's Waystation — A small camp in northern Craglorn.
- 20x20px Ogondar's Winery — The personal winery of Ogondar, the brewer at Crossroads Tavern in Belkarth.
- 20x20px Proving Grounds Dolmen — A destroyed dolmen in Lower Craglorn.
- 20x20px Scorpion Ravine — A ravine found east of Belkarth.
- 20x20px Skyreach Overlook — A mountaintop east of Skyreach Catacombs.
- 20x20px Sunken Lair — A cave west of Dragonstar.
- 20x20px Taborra's Camp — A Dusteater goblin tribe camp located east of Hel Ra Citadel.
- 20x20px Thunder Falls Camp — An Iron Orc campsite located on the northern border of Lower Craglorn.
- Belkarth Wayshrine — Located in Belkarth.
- Dragonstar Wayshrine — Located outside Dragonstar.
- Elinhir Wayshrine — Located north of Elinhir.
- Inazzur's Hold Wayshrine — Located southeast of Inazzur's Hold.
- Mountain Overlook Wayshrine — Located southwest of the Proving Grounds Dolmen.
- Sandy Path Wayshrine — Located northeast of Hel Ra Citadel.
- Seeker's Archive Wayshrine — Located east of the Seeker's Archive.
- Shada's Tear Wayshrine — Located north of Shada's Tear.
- Skyreach Wayshrine — Located far southeast of Dragonstar.
- Spellscar Wayshrine — Located south of the Spellscar.
- Valley of Scars Wayshrine — Located in Upper Craglorn.
- Frost Monarch Lair — A Nedic ruin in eastern Craglorn, east of Inazzur's Hold.
- Reinhold's Retreat — A hidden Nedic ruin located beneath Belkarth.
- Storm Lair — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Craglorn, northwest of Elinhir Wayshrine.
- Valley of Scars — A sprawling camp on the eastern side of Upper Craglorn.
The Celestial Threat Story Quests
- Celestial Investigator
- The Star-Gazers: Travel to Craglorn to aid the Star-Gazers.
- The Corrupted Stone: Gain access to the Warrior's Apex Stone.
- The Warrior's Call: Stop the Anka-Ra army from laying siege to Craglorn.
- Elemental Army: Destroy the Serpent's army of atronachs.
- The Shattered and the Lost: Investigate two Altmer claiming to be aspects of the Mage.
- The Missing Guardian: Rescue the Thief from the Serpent's corruption.
- Serpents and Secrets
- The Serpent's Fang: Help Little Leaf stop the Iron Orcs from building an army.
- Holding Court: Assist Regent Cassipia at Dragonstar.
- Slithering Brood: Sabotage the Scaled Court's operations.
- A Leaf in the Wind
- Dawn of the Exalted Viper: Defeat the Exalted Viper and save Craglorn.
- The Time-Lost Warrior: Return Titus Valerius to his own time.
Lower Craglorn Side Quests
- Daily Quests
- Critical Mass: Enter a giant obelisk and help stabilize its core.
- The Fallen City of Shada: Cleanse the waters of Shada's Tear.
- The Seeker's Archive: Uncover the secret in the ancient library.
- Supreme Power: Free Elinhir from the Blackcaster Mages.
- The Trials of Rahni'Za: Find out what has happened to the swordsmen at an elite Redguard training school.
- Other Quests
- Gem of the Stars: Exchange a blackened gem for knowledge on the Celestials.
- Message Unknown: Exchange a stone carving for knowledge on the Celestials.
- Strange Lexicon: Exchange a Dwemer lexicon for knowledge on the Celestials.
Upper Craglorn Side Quests
- Daily Quests
- The Blood of Nirn: Prevent the Scaled Court from acquiring a large supply of nirncrux.
- The Gray Passage: Gain the Stars' favor by completing this pilgrimage.
- Iron and Scales: Avenge the Iron Orcs by striking back at the Scaled Court's minion.
- Souls of the Betrayed: Investigate a claim of necromancy and disturbed undead in Upper Craglorn.
- Taken Alive: Find Scattered-Leaves' missing guards in the Valley of Scars.
- The Truer Fangs: Assassinate three Satakal worshippers who converted to the Scaled Court.
- Uncaged: Seal an ancient laboratory filled with angry Celestials.
- Assaulting the Citadel: Launch an attack on the Celestial Warrior's stronghold.
- The Mage's Tower: Defeat the Celestial Mage to save her from the Serpent.
- The Oldest Ghost: Launch a direct assault on the Celestial Serpent.
|Lava flows where Ayleids walked.||In Molavar. Right of entrance, upper level.|
|In a lair of metal spiders.||In Rkundzelft.|
|Among Yokuda’s dead.||In the Ruins of Kardala. Second room on the path to the right of the entrance.|
|Where sunlight penetrates Dwarven delves.||In Rkhardahrk.|
|Where fishmongers sell no fish.||In Haddock's Market.|
|Where chiseled tunnels lead meet crystal caverns.||In Chiselshriek Mine.|
|A sea of dunes beneath the earth.||In Buried Sands.|
|Under Centurion guard.||In Mtharnaz.|
|At the head of the class.||In Balamath. Right of entrance, atop a doorway.|
|In the grotto of snake-women.||In Zalgaz's Den. Northern room.|
|Beyond the pillar of hunger.||In the Tombs of the Na-Totambu.|
|Howling at the moon.||In Hircine's Haunt. The corridor before Packleader Sigmund.|
|In the nesting grounds of scales and deceit.||In the Serpent's Nest.|
|Overlooking a valley of serpents beneath glimmering falls.||In the Loth'Na Caverns.|
|Among the treasures of the Iron Exarch.||In Exarch's Stronghold. Middle room.|
|Beneath the tower on the ridge.||In Ilthag's Undertower.|
|Amidst howling winds and restless tombs.||In the Howling Sepulchers.|
|Clutched within the jaws of the stone serpent.||In Fearfangs Cavern.||(?)|