The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Northeast of Morrowind|
- Bleakrock is an island off the northeast coast of Skyrim between Windhelm and Solstheim. The hardy Nords who inhabit Bleakrock are mostly farmers and fisherfolk. A small contingent of Pact soldiers keeps a sharp lookout for pirates and raiders.
Bleakrock Isle is a small, barren island in the sea northeast of Morrowind, just to the south of Solstheim.
Sparsely populated and far off any major trade routes, it is garrisoned by only a small Ebonheart Pact force to watch for enemy ships.
- Bleakrock Village — The main village on Bleakrock Isle.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Companions Point — A small shrine with two statues on a rock just off the southwestern coast of Bleakrock Isle. It is highly likely that the point is named for the Five Hundred Companions of Ysgramor and that the shrine, which depicts towering warriors, is dedicated to these legendary Nord heroes.
- 20x20px Deathclaw's Lair — A small cave located southeast of Bleakrock Village.
- 20x20px Paddlefloe Fishing Camp — A small island camp just off the northern coast of Bleakrock Isle.
- Frostedge Camp — A bandit camp in the northeast of Bleakrock Isle.
- Halmaera's House — A large house to the west of Bleakrock Village.
- Hozzin's Folly — A mine in west-central Bleakrock Isle.
- Hunter's Camp — A Fighters Guild camp in the northwest of Bleakrock Isle.
- Orkey's Hollow — A cave in the north of Bleakrock Isle.
- Skyshroud Barrow — A Nordic ruin in eastern of Bleakrock Isle.
Ebonheart Pact Quests
- A Beginning at Bleakrock: Travel to Bleakrock Isle to help those who saved you from the sea.
- The Missing of Bleakrock: Scour the island for villagers to prepare for evacuation.
- See Side Quests
- Sparking the Flame: Fight your way to the signal fire to warn the mainland of the attack by the Daggerfall Covenant.
- Escape from Bleakrock: Use an ancient tomb to escape from the attacking Covenant forces.
- At Frost's Edge: Raid a bandit camp on Bleakrock Isle.
- Dangerous Webs: Rescue three Fighters Guild members from frostbite spiders.
- Lost on Bleakrock: Find a missing fisherman.
- Tracking the Game: Track and kill a monster bat.
- Underfoot: Rescue three villagers who have been turned into skeevers.
|High atop the shrouded Barrow.||Just outside Skyshroud Barrow.|
|A Hollow Victory beyond the iceflows.||Just outside Orkey's Hollow.|
|To dig too deep would be no Folly.||Inside Hozzin's Folly.|
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|