|Northern central Morrowind|
- Bal Foyen, on the southern coast of Morrowind's Inner Sea, was a wild expanse of marshland until recently. Now much of it has been turned over to the Dark Elves' former Argonian slaves, who plant saltrice and herd guar in the former wastes.
Bal Foyen is a small coastal zone neighboring Stonefalls in Morrowind. It has little significance beyond Fort Zeren. A large number of freed Argonian slaves have settled in the region, largely due to its swampy terrain, where they grow salt rice and herd guar and netches.
- Bal Foyen Dockyards — The docks at the northern end of Bal Foyen.
- Dhalmora — An Argonian town in eastern Bal Foyen.
- Fort Zeren — A fort at the southern end of Bal Foyen.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Hidden Dagger Landing Site — A secluded jetty on the northeastern coast of Bal Foyen.
- 20x20px Plantation Point Overlook — A rocky outcrop above the Dhalmora plantation in Bal Foyen.
- Dhalmora Wayshrine — Located due south of Dhalmora.
- Fort Zeren Wayshrine — Located in the western section of Fort Zeren.
- Foyen Docks Wayshrine — Located to the northwest of the Bal Foyen Dockyards.
Ebonheart Pact Quests
- If By Sea: Warn Davon's Watch of an impending attack.
- Crossroads: Choose who you will help with the defense of Bal Foyen.
- Warning Davon's Watch: Warn Davon's Watch about the Covenant attack.
- Finding the Family: Help a worried herder find his guar.
- Salt of the Earth: Help find some missing workers.
- The Bard of Hounds: Help find a concerned Argonian's friend.
- Unorthodox Tactics: Use an untested weapon against the Covenant.
|Hidden near the highest hut.||At the western edge of Dhalmora. Northwest of Fit-For-Kings.|
|In the fort, just around the way.||Inside Fort Zeren, behind the wayshrine. Behind Fort Zeren Keep.|
|About to set sail.||On the ship in Foyen Harbor.|
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|