|Second-largest of the Summerset Isles|
- The second largest of the Summerset Isles, Auridon has always served the High Elves as a buffer between their serene archipelago and the turmoil of Tamriel. The Altmer of Auridon have been hardened by generations of repelling invaders, pirates, and plagues.
Auridon is the second-largest island in the Summerset Isles and the location of Firsthold, one of the largest Aldmeri cities in the world. It is renowned for its unique architecture and magnificent gardens.
For more information, see the lore article.
- Firsthold — A city at the northwestern corner of the island of Auridon.
- Skywatch — A city at the eastern side of Auridon.
- Vulkhel Guard — A port city at the southern tip of Auridon.
- College of Aldmeri Propriety — A school in northwestern Auridon.
- Dawnbreak — A town in northern Auridon, just southwest of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Glister Vale — A small, secluded vale in central Auridon, due west of the town of Mathiisen.
- Greenwater Cove — A town in northern Auridon, due south of the city of Firsthold.
- Mathiisen — A town in central Auridon, just southwest of the city of Skywatch.
- North Beacon — A lighthouse in northern Auridon, northeast of the city of Firsthold.
- Phaer — A small town in the center of Auridon, just south of the town of Mathiisen.
- Shattered Grove — A town in central Auridon, just west of the city of Skywatch.
- Silsailen — A small town in southern Auridon, just north of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- South Beacon — A lighthouse in southern Auridon, northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Vulkhel Docks — The docks on the harbor of Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Castle Rilis — A ruined castle in northern Auridon, north of Firsthold.
- Ezduiin — An elven ruin in central Auridon, just northwest of the city of Skywatch.
- The Harborage — A cave in the wilderness which the Prophet has adopted as his home and refuge.
- Quendeluun — An elven ruin in north-central Auridon, southeast of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Tanzelwil — A haunted elven ruin in southern Auridon, due west of the town of Phaer.
- Torinaan — An elven ruin located in northern Auridon, just north of Dawnbreak and southeast of Firsthold.
- The Banished Cells — A group dungeon found at the northern tip of Auridon.
- Bewan — An elven ruin on the western coast of Auridon, just southwest of the town of Dawnbreak.
- Del's Claim — A mine in southern Auridon, just northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Entila's Folly — An abandoned mine in central Auridon, just southwest of the city of Skywatch.
- Ondil — An Aldmeri ruin in the center of Auridon, just south of the town of Mathiisen.
- Mehrunes' Spite — A Daedric ruin in the northwestern corner of Auridon, just west of the city of Firsthold.
- Toothmaul Gully — A cave in central Auridon, southwest of the town of Mathiisen.
- Wansalen — An Aldmeri ruin in northeastern Auridon, on the western edge of Quendeluun.
- Heretic's Summons — A small camp located in central Auridon, north of the city of Skywatch.
- Heritance Proving Ground — A small camp located in northern Auridon, north of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Nestmother's Den — A small cave located in northern Auridon, east of the town of Greenwater Cove.
- Seaside Scarp Camp — A small camp located in southern Auridon, just west of the ruins of Tanzelwil.
- Soulfire Plateau — A necromantic worship site located in southern Auridon, southeast of the town of Phaer.
- Wreck of the Raptor — A shipwreck located in central Auridon, southwest of the town of Shattered Grove.
- Calambar Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point west of Mathiisen in central Auridon.
- Lluvamir Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Vulkhel Guard in southern Auridon.
- Vafe Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point southeast of Firsthold in northern Auridon.
- The Lady — A Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
- The Lover — A Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Beacon Falls — An overlook located in northern Auridon, just east of North Beacon.
- 20x20px Buraniim Isle — A medium-sized island in central Auridon, just off the coast from the town of Mathiisen.
- Eastshore Islets Camp — A small camp located in southern Auridon, south of the town of Silsailen.
- 20x20px Errinorne Isle — A medium-sized island in central Auridon, just off the coast from the city of Skywatch.
- Hightide Keep — An abandoned ruin located in central Auridon, on the beach below the cliffs of Skywatch.
- 20x20px Isle of Contemplation — A small island in northern Auridon, just northwest of the town of Dawnbreak.
- 20x20px Maormer Invasion Camp — A small camp in southern Auridon, on the coast west of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- 20x20px Monkey's Rest — A ruined building in southern Auridon, just northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- 20x20px Nine-Prow Landing — A cliff on the northern tip of Auridon, located north of Firsthold.
- 20x20px Smuggler's Cove — A small dock in central Auridon, on the coast west of the town of Shattered Grove.
- College Wayshrine — Located across a bridge southwest of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Firsthold Wayshrine — Located across a bridge just outside the eastern entrance of Firsthold.
- Greenwater Wayshrine — Located just north of the western side of Greenwater Cove.
- Mathiisen Wayshrine — Located just northwest of Mathiisen.
- Phaer Wayshrine — Located just south of Phaer.
- Quendeluun Wayshrine — Located just south of Quendeluun.
- Skywatch Wayshrine — Located on the western side of Skywatch.
- Tanzelwil Wayshrine — Located on the eastern edge of Tanzelwil.
- Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine — Located at the northern entrance of Vulkhel Guard.
- Windy Glade Wayshrine — Located south of Monkey's Rest in southern Auridon.
- Saltspray Cave — A cave just north of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- The Veiled Keep — A hidden ruin located on Errinorne Isle.
- The Refuge of Dread — A pocket plane of Oblivion within Mehrunes Dagon's Deadlands.
Aldmeri Dominion Story Quests
- Ensuring Security: Help Watch Captain Astanya shore up security for the Queen's visit.
- A Hostile Situation: Bring a traitor to justice.
- To Tanzelwil: Find the queen at Tanzelwil.
- In the Name of the Queen: Help the queen complete an ancient ritual.
- Rites of the Queen: Protect the queen as she performs an ancient ritual.
- To Mathiisen: Seek out Razum-dar near Mathiisen.
- Putting the Pieces Together: Scout Mathiisen for signs of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Unveiling: Help uncover the Veiled Heritance in Mathiisen.
- To Skywatch: Meet Razum-dar in Skywatch.
- Lifting the Veil: Root out the Veiled Heritance agent in Skywatch.
- Wearing the Veil: Infiltrate the Veiled Heritance.
- The Veil Falls: Root out the leaders of the Veiled Heritance.
- To Dawnbreak: Travel to Dawnbreak.
- Through the Ashes: Help stop the Daedra from overrunning Dawnbreak.
- To Firsthold: Seek out the First Auridon Marines at Firsthold.
- Breaking the Barrier: Help the Battlereeve and the Guild gain access to the Firsthold Castle.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
Lluvamir Side Quests
- Corruption Stones: Remove the corruption from the ruins of Tanzelwil.
- Depths of Madness: Find Queen Ayrenn's missing entourage.
- The First Patient: Help discover the source of a terrible disease.
New in Town: Help retrieve some outstanding debts.(disabled since Patch 1.0.1)
- Plague of Phaer: Help distribute the treatment for a terrible disease.
- Unaccounted Crew: Help track down a captain's missing crew members.
- Real Marines: Rescue and rearm the real Auridon Marines.
- Repentant Son: Deliver a son's final words to his mother.
- The Serpent's Beacon: Halt the Sea Viper invasion at the South Beacon lighthouse.
- Silsailen Rescue: Rescue Silsailen villagers from a Heritance attack.
- Teldur's End: Help rescue the local canonreeve.
- The Toothmaul Ploy: Figure out what is going on in Toothmaul Gully.
- Well-Armed Savages: Loot some Altmer weaponry from the Toothmaul goblins.
Calambar Side Quests
- An Act of Kindness: Help free the ancient spirits of Ezduiin from an eternal curse.
- Assisting the Assistant: Gather some parts to repair an Argonian's pet Dwemer construct.
- Final Blows: Destroy the last remnants of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Mallari-Mora: Help Telenger the Artificer recover an ancient relic.
- Preventative Measure: Help an Argonian secure her freedom.
- The Racer: Win a race with a frog.
- Silent Village: Dispel the Daedric influence in the woods of Shattered Grove.
- Spirited Away: Help a mother bring peace to her children by praying at their graves.
- The Veiled Choice: Rescue a Marine's daughter from the Veiled Heritance.
- A Village Awakened: Restore the people and creatures of Shattered Grove.
Vafe Side Quests
- Blessings of the Eight: Help the Torinaan clergy cleanse their holy sites.
- Eye of the Ancients: Reactivate an old Aldmeri harbor defense system.
- Eye Spy: Help disrupt the Covenant troops attacking North Beacon.
- Faith in the Family
- Harsh Lesson: Uncover abuse at a renowned school.
- The Jester's Joke: Help reunite a spirit with his soul.
- Lost Bet: Help a ghost settle an ongoing wager.
- Relic Rescue: Help the relic-keeper protect Torinaan's priceless artifacts.
- Rightful Inheritance: Help the illegitimate son of a High Kinlord prove himself to his ancestors.
- Take Me Home: Help a lost scamp find its way home.
- The Wayward Dagger: Help save a Covenant defector.
- Banished Cells Pledge: Explore the Banished Cells and return Undaunted.
- Banishing the Banished: Help imprison the evil spirit of an ancient Altmer.
- The Plan: Return to the Banished Cells and free its keepers from Daedric servitude.
- Veteran Banished Cells Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Veteran Banished Cells.
|A landing of noble's blood.||In Vulkhel Guard, on the Manor & Treasury's middle balcony.|
|Adorns Valano's terrace.||Second floor balcony of Valano Manor.|
|Offered to appease riled ancestors.||Southwest of Tanzelwil, overlooking the sea.|
|Watching the sky in a tower of swords.||On a balcony of Skywatch's Fighters Guild building.|
|Between cursed ruin and shrine.||Between Ezduiin and its corresponding wayshrine, behind a wall.|
|Near Merormo's refreshment.||West-southwest of Shattered Grove, outside of Merormo's tower.|
|Contemplation's overlook.||On top of a waterfall northwest of the Isle of Contemplation.|
|Up and west in the broken dawn.||In a destroyed house in Dawnbreak, on the stairs.|
|Gleaming beacon, ship-guide.||On top of the North Beacon lighthouse.|
|Ancient chamber of golden glow.||Inside Bewan Big room bottom right.|
|The Heritance stakes this claim.||Inside Del's Claim.|
|Near the folly's end.||Inside Entila's Folly, on top of a platform.|
|Held in a corner by the House of Troubles.||Inside Mehrunes' Spite, on the left in the first room.|
|Blood-drained thralls stumble past.||Inside Ondil, in a short side passage lined with bookcases.|
|Corpses from another age walk here.||Inside Wansalen.|
|Hidden home in the gully's wall.||Inside Toothmaul Gully.|
|Barbel||Lake||Isle of Contemplation|
|Eucla Cod||Salt||Vulkhel Guard|
|Ilyadifish||Lake||South of Windy Glade Wayshrine|
|Mola||Salt||Seaside Scarp Camp|
|Thrassian Eel||Salt||The Banished Cells|
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.
|47. Mathiisen||48. Buraniim Isle||49. Glister Vale||50. A Lorebook|
|51. A Lorebook||52. Toothmaul Gully||53. A Lorebook||54. A Lorebook|
|55. Ondil||56. Phaer||57. Tanzelwil Wayshrine||58. Seaside Scarp Camp|
|59. A Skyshard||60. Tanzelwil||61. Phaer Wayshrine||62. A Lorebook|
|63. Soulfire Plateau||64. Monkey's Rest||65. Silsailen||66. A Lorebook|
|67. Windyglade Wayshrine||68. The Lady||69. South Beacon||70. A Skyshard|
|71. Eastshore Islets Camp||72. Del's Claim||73. Lluvamir Dolmen||74. Vulkhel Guard|
|75. Vulkhel Wayshrine||76. A Lorebook||77. Maormer Invasion Camp||78. The Harborage|
|Este article relacionado a Online é um stub. Você pode ajudar .|