The Aldmeri Dominion is one of the three joinable factions participating in the Alliance War, the other two being the Daggerfall Covenant and the Ebonheart Pact. The crest of the Aldmeri Dominion is an eagle, and its colors are yellow and silver. It consists of the Altmer of Summerset Isles, the Bosmer of Valenwood, and the Khajiit of Elsweyr. The alliance is a nascent empire that rules its holdings with an iron fist. Led by Queen Ayrenn with Elden Root as its capital, the Dominion seeks to reestablish Elven dominance over Tamriel in order to protect it from the carelessness of the younger races. The province of Valenwood, led by King Camoran Aeradan, joined the alliance to help fight off the Colovian troops that were capturing territory in northern Valenwood, while Elsweyr still remains in the grip of the Knahaten Flu. Dominion players will begin in the city of Vulkhel Guard on the Summerset island of Auridon, after being washed up unconscious on the shores of Khenarthi's Roost following their escape from Molag Bal's realm of Coldharbour. They will have the option to visit Khenarthi's Roost, off the coast of Elsweyr, to find the person who rescued them from the sea.
For historical information, see the lore article.
- Auridon — The second-largest island in the Summerset Isles and the location of Firsthold, one of the largest Aldmeri cities in the world.
- Grahtwood — A large region deep in the jungles of Valenwood, and the location of the Aldmeri Dominion's capital, Elden Root.
- Greenshade — A large region of western Valenwood, lush with life under its canopy with rivers coursing through the land.
- Khenarthi's Roost — A small island off the coast of Elsweyr inhabited by both Khajiit and Maormer, named for the Khajiiti goddess Khenarthi.
- Malabal Tor — A region deep in the jungles of northwestern Valenwood, where little light reaches the forest floor.
- Reaper's March — A region connecting the jungles of Valenwood and the rolling plains of Elsweyr.
The Dominion also have a territorial claim over the southern and southwestern parts of Cyrodiil.
- Cyrodiil — The central province of Tamriel and home of the Imperials, who stand alone in the Alliance War.
- Storm on the Horizon: Go to Khenarthi's Roost to find the Khajiit who saved you.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- The Tempest Unleashed: Stop a summoned storm from destroying Mistral.
- To Auridon: Travel to Auridon.
- Ensuring Security: Help Watch Captain Astanya shore up security for the Queen's visit.
- A Hostile Situation: Bring a traitor to justice.
- To Tanzelwil: Find the queen at Tanzelwil.
- In the Name of the Queen: Help the queen complete an ancient ritual.
- Rites of the Queen: Protect the queen as she performs an ancient ritual.
- To Mathiisen: Seek out Razum-dar near Mathiisen.
These quests are given by Razum-dar, and take place in central Auridon.
- Putting the Pieces Together: Scout Mathiisen for signs of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Unveiling: Help uncover the Veiled Heritance in Mathiisen.
- To Skywatch: Meet Razum-dar in Skywatch.
- Lifting the Veil: Root out the Veiled Heritance agent in Skywatch.
- Wearing the Veil: Infiltrate the Veiled Heritance.
- The Veil Falls: Root out the leaders of the Veiled Heritance.
- To Dawnbreak: Travel to Dawnbreak.
These quests are given by members of the First Auridon Marines, and take place in northern Auridon.
- Through the Ashes: Help stop the Daedra from overrunning Dawnbreak.
- To Firsthold: Seek out the First Auridon Marines at Firsthold.
- Breaking the Barrier: Help the Battlereeve and the Guild gain access to the Firsthold Castle.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
- The Great Tree: Head to the Aldmeri Dominion's capital at the request of the queen.
- The Honor of the Queen: Discover why the Khajiiti Embassy project has been stalled.
- Fit to Rule: Restore the Orrery for the ratification ceremony to take place.
- The Grip of Madness: Discover why a town's citizens are killing each other.
- Lost in Study: Discover why the artifacts in the Reliquary of Stars have recently become active.
- Heart of the Matter: Recover the Heart of Anumaril.
- A Lasting Winter: Recover Rajhin's Mantle before the Jade General finds it.
- The Orrery of Elden Root: Attend Queen Ayrenn's ratification.
- The Staff of Magnus: Retrieve the Staff of Magnus from the Marbruk vault.
- Frighten the Fearsome: Earn the Bramblebreach Clan's trust.
- Audience with the Wilderking: Expose a Veiled Heritance plot to kill the Wilderking.
- The Spinner's Tale: Seek out the spinner in the depths of Wilderking Court.
- The Witch of Silatar: Explore Aranias' past on Silatar.
- Throne of the Wilderking: Protect the Wilderking from the Veiled Heritance.
- Woodhearth: Travel to the Drowned Coast city of Woodhearth.
These quests take place in Woodhearth.
- Veil of Illusion: Trick a Heritance spy into assassinating the "queen".
- Double Jeopardy: Uncover the Heritance spy's plan to conquer Valenwood.
- Before the Storm: Gain access to Seaside Sanctuary using Serpent's Grotto.
These quests take place at Seaside Sanctuary.
- A Storm Upon the Shore: Drive the Sea Vipers out of Seaside Sanctuary.
- Pelidil's End: Defeat a leader of the Veiled Heritance on the high seas.
- Report to Marbruk: Deliver news of events in the Drowned Coast to Queen Ayrenn.
- Naemon's Return: Rally the defenses of Marbruk at Driladan Pass.
- Retaking the Pass: Defeat the undead army and rescue the Mane.
- Shades of Green: Help Indaenir banish the Shade's corruption in Green's Marrow.
- The Blight of the Bosmer: Cleanse Verrant Morass of the Shade's blight.
- Right of Theft: Uncover the secret of the Blackroot Clan.
- Striking at the Heart: Defeat the shade of Prince Naemon.
- To Velyn Harbor: Find the Green Lady in Malabal Tor.
- House and Home: Save the villagers from the Drublog.
- One Fell Swoop: Stop the Velyn Harbor invaders.
These quests are given by the Green Lady and take place in northern Malabal Tor.
- The Drublog of Dra'bul: Meet the Green Lady in Dra'bul.
- Reap What Is Sown: Investigate the Drublog.
- The Hound's Plan: Search the Xylo River Basin and try to uncover the Hound's intentions.
These quests are given by The Silvenar and take place in eastern Malabal Tor.
- The Prisoner of Jathsogur: Free the Silvenar from the Drublog ritual.
- A Wedding to Attend: Meet the Silvenar in Silvenar, and attend his wedding.
- Restore the Silvenar: Defeat the Hound and observe the Silvenar's marriage to the Green Lady.
- The Dark Mane: Search for Mane Akkhuz-ri in Reaper's March.
- Grim Situation: Defeat the spirit invasion in Fort Grimwatch.
- Grimmer Still: Cleanse the temple and Fort Grimwatch.
- A Door Into Moonlight: Discover if you truly are the Moon Hallowed.
These quests take place in Arenthia Vale.
- Hallowed To Arenthia: Travel to Arenthia to aid its inhabitants.
- The Colovian Occupation: Help the Arenthian resistance drive out the Colovians.
- Stonefire Machinations: Defeat the Stonefire Cult and the Dark Mane.
- To Rawl'kha: Head into the Jodewood with news of the Mane.
- The First Step: Help the Lunar Champions in their first trial.
- The Path to Moonmont: Meet the Lunar Champions at the corrupted temple.
- Motes in the Moonlight: Cleanse Moonmont and subdue the Dark Mane.
- To Dune: Head to Dawnmead to walk the Two Moons Path with the next Mane.
- The Fires of Dune: Stop the Daedric invasion of Dune.
- The Moonlit Path: Help the Lunar Champion walk the Two Moons Path.
- The Den of Lorkhaj: Help the Lunar Champion walk the final, dark path.
- To Coldharbour
- Messages Across Tamriel: Help the Great Mage set up an All-Banners meeting in a neutral location.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Convince all three alliances to invade Coldharbour.
"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." —Queen Ayrenn
|Este article relacionado a Online é um stub. Você pode ajudar .|