Oblivion, o quarto jogo da série Elder Scrolls, se passa na província de Cyrodiil, a coração e capital Imperial de Tamriel. Ao fugir do palácio, Imperador Uriel Septim VII é assassinado, mas pouco antes da morte ele dá para você - o herói predestinado dos sonhos dele - o místico Amuleto dos Reis. A própria aventura começa com a busca do filho perdido e ilegítimo do Uriel — o único herdeiro do trono. Num mundo em que as forças das trevas tenta o domínio derradeiro sobre as fileiras do tanto o homem como o mer, só é você que fica entre o futuro de Tamriel e os portões de Oblivion.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition e Game of the Year Edition Deluxe são disponíveis no Steam.
- Quests — Todas as quests que se pode iniciar, se aventurando rumo ao desconhecido.
- Official Add-Ons — Lista de todos os Add-ons officiais para Oblivion, inclusive Ilhas Tremendas e Cavaleiros dos Nove
- Attributes — What are the basic stats?
- Birthsigns — What do the stars say about you?
- Character Creation — A guide on the character creation process
- Classes — Information about the standard classes, plus advice on how to roll your own
- Fame — Become a famous hero…
- Infamy — …or a notorious criminal.
- Leveling — Understanding the character leveling system
- Races — The defining characteristics of the races in Cyrodiil
- Skills — And what can you do?
- Vampirism — Information about vampirism and related quests
- Combat — A guide to the combat system in Oblivion.
- Controls — A table of the various controls used to interact with the game, for all game platforms
- Crime — Information about the laws of Cyrodiil and how to stay on the right side of the authorities.
- Diseases — Diseases you can catch in Oblivion
- First Time Players — Hints and tips specifically for people playing for the first time
- Hints — All sorts of gameplay hints to let you play the game in a more comprehensive way
- Items — Where to find specific items and their related attributes
- Magic — How to use magic
- Differences Between Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim - A guide containing the main differences between the three games, and useful tips for adapting
- Creatures — A bestiary of all the good and bad creatures found in the game
- Factions — Listing of all the guilds and factions you may join
- Maps — Are you familiar with your whereabouts?
- NPCs — Listing of all non-player characters in the game
- People — Listing of all the named people in the game
- Places — Listing of all the places found in the game
- Services — A listing of all the services (general merchants, horse merchants, houses, trainers, etc.) provided in the game
- Xbox 360 — Information specific to the Xbox 360 version of the game
- Playstation 3 — Information specific to the PS3 version of the game
- Problems and Solutions
Major links are shown here. See Mods for many more.
- Existing Mods
- Construction Set — Basic information about the game's construction set (CS)
- Modding — How to create and edit new mods
- forums for discussions and questions about the CS and mods for Oblivion - A place on the UESP
Previews and Reviews
- Concept Art — An archive of concept art created during the game's development
- Pre-Release Content — Shots from the game prior to its release
- Fan Interviews — Interviews with various developers
- Official Media — The preparations of Oblivion
- Achievements — Awards you can receive for your efforts on the Xbox version
- Development Team — A list of the people who wrote, designed and tested the game
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — Different things you may have noticed about Oblivion that just weren't right
- Historical References — References to people, places and events from previous Elder Scrolls games
- In-Depth Guides — Various walkthroughs and tutorials to help get the most out of the game
- Loading Screens — Information that appears while the game loads
- Music — Information about Oblivion's soundtrack
- Technical Details — Some specific details of Oblivion
- Voice Actors — List of the actors who provided voices for Oblivion's NPCs
- Wallpapers — Official wallpapers, available in various sizes
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP