|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
Oblivion Mobile consists of many different places, although not all of them are explorable. This page lists the main levels that can be explored, along with maps, enemy types, and loot information. It also lists places that will only be encountered briefly, such as in a cutscene. Some places are randomly generated, so accurate information can not be provided.[verification needed — see]
- Imperial City Prison — The first level of the game, where the opening scene takes place.
- Bruma — A fully explorable city.
- Kvatch — Briefly visited before entering the Kvatch Oblivion Gate.
- Kvatch Oblivion Gate — The second level of the game.
- Cloud Ruler Temple — A small area visited throughout the game.
- Bruma Sewers — The third level of the game. Two zones.
- Cyrodiil — Two zones of wilderness outside Bruma.
- Bruma Oblivion Gate
- Azura's Shrine
- Sancre Tor
- Great Gate
- Imperial City Temple District — The final level of the game.